Turbo Business Pro Headline Animator

Friday, September 16, 2011

Awesome Questions About Internet Marketing http://bit.ly/o90zwT Steven asks…Internet marketing?I would like to find a Marketing company that can handle the marketing of my Internet store. I know they have to be out there.
Anyone have any names or websites that I can check?Larry McCann answers:Hello,

I hunted around a little on Google for you and here are some sites you might want to check out.

I do my own online marketing, but if you have the money to hire a company go for it!

http://ping.fm/ramh4
http://bit.ly/oyMEy9Richard asks…Internet Marketing?Hi. I need some help for internet marketing. How can i do marketing online. I am a fresher and i need some Projects to do like website designing, website development in php and .net etc. that i could add in my CV and show experience to get a good job. So i need to do some marketing to get clients. can any one tell me some information about internet marketing?Larry McCann answers:If you need the best up to date information, you will want to get it from one of the best experts in the SEO/Affiliate space. I learned from Jerry West and it has been a huge benefit to my career.Sandra asks…internet marketing?i heard of small internet businesses where people can make money by being online and doing stuff...what is this about? how can i get into something simple without investing money first? can i get a job online where i can work from home and get my payment deposited into an online account?Larry McCann answers:Those are scams. If it were that easy to get a job everyone would be doing it.Paul asks…Where to learn the Internet marketing basics from?I really want to make some extra money working from home and am interested in learning Internet marketing. I currently stay at home with my two little kids but would be able to devote about 25 hours a week to Internet marketing. It's just that I don't know where to start. Where do I find some great resources that help me with the Internet marketing basics as all the websites I have come across are not for absolute beginners like me?Larry McCann answers:When I first got into Internet marketing, I felt the same way that you do. I felt completely overwhelmed until I came across a website by Matt Bacak. He broke down what I should be doing and how to get started with the Internet marketing basics instead of assuming I knew how to find keywords or how to set up a website.

I have now been working from home doing marketing since my son was born about 10 months ago. Like you, I only have time for part-time, around 20 or so hours a week (sometimes less, sometimes more), but I have been able to make at least $1000 a month for the past 4 months just by following the advice I got on www.mattbacak.com.

This month looks like I will actually surpass $1,000 as I got lucky with some great sales a couple of days ago. I have to say, once you learn the basics and find your niche, it is amazing at how successful you can be.Carol asks…I want to start doing Internet Marketing but where do I start?I've got the idea alright of how you need a niche market, a product within that market and traffic to get to your website to sell that product. I know about eBooks, affiliate marketing and the like. I even have a plan that I want to earn from the Internet full time in two years. It's just that I just seem to have difficulty "putting pen to paper" Should I pay for mentoring because I seem too overwhelmed by it all?Larry McCann answers:Mentoring is a good way to help you because it demands accountability on your part, however it can be costly.

You already have a two year plan, but it has to be specific, like how much will you be earning in two years. The most important question is Why do you want to earn that much, what is the reason. The more compelling the reason, the more likely it is that you are going to make it happen because from a "Want" it becomes a "Must".
Once it becomes a must, you have to focus your mind on achieving it.

Mark Twain said:
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.“

A Chinese saying; A journey of a thousand miles, starts with the first step.

You already have a two year plan, that is very good, many people want to get rich but don't have plan or target. You are already several steps ahead.

Break down the 2 year plan into quarterly plans or milestones, the first quarter into monthly milestones, turn the first month into weekly actions, and then the coming week into daily actions.

Every day just do whatever your daily action plan is don't worry about tomorrow, just get today's action plan done. Make this a routine task. Somedays (not to many please) you might not do it, don't worry just do it the next day (take two days off every week, rest your mind do something else)

Review every month (if possible weekly), and compare your plan to your results. This will keep you on track. Once this becomes a routine you will be well on your way.

To get a free mentoring program on how to build a successful online business, please check out
http://ping.fm/8WUZ2
You will receive ebooks, videos and periodic emails that helps you step by step. By following the training, you will see progress and once you see progress you will be more motivated to stick with it and do more. Without realizing it you will be well on your way to make it happen.

Hope this helps


VictorPowered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments: