Turbo Business Pro Headline Animator

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Excellent Information About Marketing Products Wholesale
http://bit.ly/okDl1d

Thomas asks???

I want to start a cosmetics shop,where is the wholesale market for these products?

Larry McCann answers:

http://ping.fm/tPzlS
check this wholesale website, its good for starting a business.
I have a perfumes shop.

Linda asks???

How should I market my product to wholesale buyers without attending a trade show?

I own a start up in need of working capital to begin production for my inventory. My product recently received a huge honor by being given a prestigious award for quality. My bank said I must have a co-signor, My co-signor said I must have pre-orders or commitment to buy from wholesale accounts before he will consider signing.
How do I market my product to potential wholesale customers without attending a trade show, as there is no time or funding for that just yet. Is it enough to offer samples and write a letter?
How can I reassure my potential customers my product is the best when I haven't had sales yet because I am so new? All I have is the award for highest quality (which comes with a money back guarantee for the end consumer).
Time is ticking - I am supposed to commit to a national advertising campaign and I must secure my loan to do this. Any suggestions would be so appriciated!
Thank you!!!
This product is not food - it's a juvenile product - not a toy though. You would find them in Dept Stores, Baby Boutiques, etc... It is higher end (think top-notch quality) and would not be found in WalMart type stores.

Larry McCann answers:

A good way to convince people of your product's quality is by giving samples out. I don't know what industry you are in, or if this is practical for your channels of distribution, but it is a thought.

Carol asks???

I would like to change my ebay store to videogame and anime store where can I buy products wholesale?

I have been looking into changing from lingerie to a better market my used video games sell well and so do some of the anime dvd's that I have replaced or plan to replace with collection sets so I though those might be better markets anyway anyone know where you can buy wholesale for these items where it is not just a few dollars off retail

Larry McCann answers:

Hi
Yeah , you can get anime dvds and video games too really cheap from salehoo , http://bit.ly/cRUoY?aff=basimdcs&type=video_games , salehoo its a wholesalers list , its a great place to find good products to sell in your store, Wish the best of luck

Nancy asks???

where i could find wholesale ligitimate products for flea markets?

Larry McCann answers:

Craigslist.com

1) enter your state
2) click on your products you are looking for
3) click on FREE items

Chris asks???

What services/products must a wholesale roofing supplier offer to be competitive in todays market?

I know the obvious like shingles, felt paper, and starter strips but what else is a must product wise. With services I understand roof top delivery, but what other services could be offered to set a supplier apart.

Larry McCann answers:

Being competitive in today's market is not only about pure utility anymore. While it is important to have great goods and services, marketing and customer relations will be what truly distinguishes your company.

Roofing supply is an inherently commodity-based market so it's very difficult to set yourself apart just with your the quality of your products. Therefore, I believe you should think of a marketing strategy that will create publicity and create a brand or reputation for your company. Your brand cannot be "quality"; everyone says they have the best "quality". Try something more unique or eye-catching, such as the best customer service or the most friendly personnel.

After this, begin marketing yourself; the roofing supply market is not overcrowded and your competitors likely do a shoddy job of marketing. Spend a day or two; create a Facebook or Twitter page. Create an email account. Contact potential clients. Contact past customers asking them how they're doing. Invest a few dollars in an internet marketing campaign.

These small things can really differentiate your company.

In terms of the product side, make sure your focused and specialized. Roofing supply is a good product mix but don't expand too far to be a "jack of all trades". It doesn't work. And also, services should correspond with your brand.

For example, if you decide to use the customer service brand idea, try adding products like warranties or help with installation.

Good luck with this!

James asks???

Pet med websites? Scam or good wholesale products?

My vet refuses to write me a prescription for heartworm preventive for my dogs (yes they've tested heart worm negative), because he says the websites like petmeds express, dr fosters and smith and exclusively pet sale after market or black market products that will be less effective or dangerous for my pets. I think they are just trying to make a profit pushing their meds and don't want me buying wholesale. We are a military family and i had found a really good deal on heartworm preventive online.... What does everyone think, do the websites sale aftermarket stuff? If u do use a website how did u get ur vet to write a prescritpion for you?
I have used Iverheart, but typically use Tri Heart (which is sorta the same thing) the vet i talked to quoted me 68 dollars i had the same thing ordered from exclusely pet for 33. The vet I talked to today was the other vet of the pratice not the vet that i always use and who treats my show horses.

Larry McCann answers:

Well your vet is partially correct. The companies that make the preventatives don't sell to anyone but vets & only guarantee their products when sold thru a vet office. The other places either buy 3rd party or out of country or fakes.

It depends on your state whether the vet is required to write you a prescription. About half the states require vets to write a script if you ask for it & half don't. If state does require it, shop around thru other local vets & some vets will match online prices if thru good sites. Here is the site which tells you which state is which.

http://ping.fm/X44j9

Richard asks???

I would like to sell in the flea market? Where in Illinois can I buy clothes, purses at wholesale prices?

I would like to start selling at flea markets in Chicago or suburbs. However, I do not know where to start to purchase items at wholesale prices, get a tax ID number and etc. Can someone please advise me on what steps I need to take and what wholesale stores or websites can I go to to purchase items at wholesale price. I thank everyone in advance for your advice who experience with selling at flea markets and buying products at wholesale prices.

Larry McCann answers:

There is a little asian handbag/knockoff wholesaler on ashland just north of 47th

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

@foursquare @identi @meme

No comments: