Turbo Business Pro Headline Animator

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Great Questions Regarding Premium Listing
http://bit.ly/pINTP4

Ruth asks???

Can someone give me a list of premium rental cars from Enterprise?

I know that the website says "Nissan Maxima, Dodge Magnum, or similar" but I didnt know if anyone knew of any other cars that fell into the catagory of "premium rental cars." Thanks!
Yeah, I tried calling and the guy didn't know all of them. The one car he did tell me was a Buick Lacerne (sp?)

Larry McCann answers:

Each location has a different selection of cars...my local one has a few cadillacs (cts and srx), a H3 hummer, a bunch of misc SUV's....call your location and ask them...it will also vary from day to day...many times the cars are gone for weeks at a time.

Mandy asks???

what type of information will i find on a premium list for dogs entering shows?

Larry McCann answers:

Could you give a little more detail and also which country you are based in.

Chris asks???

I had a large amount of extra money in my check listed as a holiday premium?

What is a holiday premium, whatever it is i like it because i got an extra 300 bucks!

Larry McCann answers:

It's like a bonus, congratulations.

Charles asks???

List of websites which sell premium proxies?

I am looking for a list of websites which do sell or rent premium proxies within US.

thanks!

Larry McCann answers:

I've used the personal VPN from SurfBouncer for more than a year. It's never let me down.

William asks???

Is there a place on the web that list stocks that can be sorted to find highest call option premium vs. price?

I am trying to find what stocks are selling call options at the highest premium. Also I would like to sort this list according to expiration date.

Larry McCann answers:

It's not clear what you are looking for here, but the calls with the highest implied vol will be deep in-the-money calls because of volatility skews. In fact, if you give me an a call with an implied vol of 110% with strike 30, I can almost surely give you one with vol = 120% at strike 25. The problem is that these options become less and less liquid. So even if there was such a website (I'll bet big bucks there isnt), the list wouldn't be complete or useful because the highest vol options listed would have open interest of 3 contracts and you could always invent higher vol options.

Now if you wanted a list of stocks sorted on at-the-money vol that might be interesting.

Incidentally, I think a trading system based on selling high vol options is not very appealing. There's a reason that options have high vol and you would just be dealing with one mystifying stock after another.

Helen asks???

Is there a list of unclaimed premium bond prizes?

I have the serial numbersfor the bonds and a holder's number

Larry McCann answers:

If you write to the office that deals with the premium bonds and give them your details and bond numbers they will check for you. Also give them any previous adddresses.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

@foursquare @identi @meme

No comments: