Turbo Business Pro Headline Animator

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Great Questions Regarding Best New Business Ideas http://bit.ly/o4A4nX Betty asks…I have an Idea for a new business, who are the best people to discuss my ideas with?I am in NSW Australia, I want to discuss the options of my Idea. For example Start as a new business (stand alone) or get a larger existing companies backing in which I could bennefit from dividends (i think thats what its called). Who would I look for to talk too, I have never had anything to do with starting a business at all.
I also have extremely limited funds being a single parent.
thanks ahead of time!!Larry McCann answers:What you would want to start with is a business plan. You can research how to create a business plan online. However, this is a key piece of information to have available to any potential investors you may find (venture capitalists,banks,etc.) They will want to know how you intend to make money with your idea. If you cannot do it by yourself and must have facilities, and employees then you will want to do the business plan. If you can do it on your own... Hop to it!

Good luck and all the best.Carol asks…What r the best websites for getting new business ideas?Unique business Ideas?Larry McCann answers:If a business idea is listed on a website

No comments: