Turbo Business Pro Headline Animator

Monday, September 12, 2011

Awesome Questions About Web Traffic Ideas http://bit.ly/nbjGyi Sandra asks…I have an on line women's clothing store, I'm looking for ways to draw increase web traffic, any ideas?I've had a virtual "store" selling womens fashions. I've had minimal success. I've tried search marketing through yahoo as well as Microsoft and Google. I have dresses, blouses, pants, jeans, sweaters, jackets, handbags, etc. Really nice and affordable items. I've tried yahoo product submit, which can get to be a bit pricey. I also have Google ad sense ads on my site which so far, for reasons beyond my understanding, have generated zilch profit wise. I don't have a heck of a lot of capitol at my expense right now, but at this point,if there's something that will yield at least modest returns, I'd be willing to invest. In three months I haven't cracked $500. I'm confident, however, that my merchandise is marketable if I could only draw traffic to my site. I'm hoping that someone knows of effective ways to, increase web awareness, to increase marketability, is economic and sensible. If there are any forums that could be of help, please let me know. Thank you.Larry McCann answers:So what about this one? Google Checkout MerchantSusan asks…ideas for generating web traffic?i need help on ways to generate traffic to my new website. i have used traffic-geyser, facebook, videos, instantbuzz, google adwords, bidvertiser and stumbleupon. any other ways??Larry McCann answers:I use bidvertiser. http://ping.fm/HJInm But if it is not working for you maybe it is the topic of your site. You can try classified ads. What is your url? You should put it in your question.James asks…Web traffic?I am willing to pay someone to advertise my website on the internet I need resources. Please dont give me freebees or tell me to purchase leads. I have already been down that road. It takes money to make money. Google adwords is not an option for me. I need a company thats going give me spectacular traffic to my website so if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Anyone on here who gives me stupid answers that are insulting or that dont have anything to do with my question i will not think twice about giving you a thumbs down and depending on how rude you are I might report you. I am looking to pick up my new web business and am willing to pay to get it advertised. Any useful information will due.Larry McCann answers:You can try targeted website traffic from http://bit.ly/dfwE2eLaura asks…i am looking for tools or ideas on driving traffic to my web site any ideas?Larry McCann answers:Gorgeous women......nothing moreMaria asks…Where can i find web traffic for resell?I need to find a web traffic reseller that doesn't need me to pay a one time deal. Maybe go into partnership or something. I want to learn more about reselling web traffics. Don't want to find a bunch of people that sells "hits" for websites. Does anyone have any ideas, need results which i can proof to my clients that i'm not a fake.Larry McCann answers:Selling hits is a scam. Being legit will help you in business.Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments: